Table of Contents
Raspberry Pi Projects Information
- openmediavault- The open network attached storage solution Images for Raspberry Pi.
- motionEyeOS- motionEyeOS is a Linux distribution that turns a single-board computer into a video surveillance system. The OS is based on BuildRoot and uses motion as a backend and motionEye for the frontend.
RFID Door Lock
- Door Strike- UHPPOTE Electric Strike Fail Secure NO Mode Lock a Part For Access Control Wood Metal.
- USB RFID Reader - Chafon Mini USB Rfid 125khz ID Em Proximity Card Reader +2 Pcs Em Card(White). Looks like Keyboard so no special driver needed.
- RFID Tags- Card-thch 5pcs RFID 125KHz EM4305 Card Writable Tags Keychain+Free 1 TK4100 ID card.
- USB over Cat5/5e/6 Extension Cable RJ45 Adapter Set Lets me run USB 150 feet with Cat5!
- 2 Relay Module 5VDC- SunFounder 2 Channel DC 5V Relay Module with Optocoupler Low Level Trigger Expansion Board.
- Pi-EzConnect- Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 3 GPIO connector. A HAT to connect GPIOs and sensors to Raspberry a Pi-2 or Pi-3.
- WebIOPi - The Original one Control, debug, and use your Pi's GPIO, sensors and converters from a web browser or any app
- AAC-PI- The AAC-PI is a software application which can be installed onto a Raspberry PI to communicate to Modbus or BACnet systems. When configured as a gateway it can bridge between Modbus and BACnet protocols seamlessly.It is fully programmable via a graphical engineering tool and has support for BACnet Alarms, Schedules and Trendlogs. Commercial ($49 without Pi) but interesting.
DIN Rail Mounts
- Raspberry Pi B+ / Raspberry Pi 2 DIN Rail Mount On Thingiverse by dhulihan
- Raspberry Pi DIN rail mount On Thingiverse by simonx
- Raspberry Pi 2 B+ mounting cage for Top Hat DIN Rail / Cap Rail / Hutschiene 35mm On Thingiverse by Bash-T
raspberry_pi_projects.txt · Last modified: 2018/01/03 13:25 by tlpalmer